Important Points To Be Considered
Since the internet is inherently built on a large structure, it carries the risk of malicious attacks such as fraud, virus infection, unauthorized access, password theft and theft of personal information.
MONFAST Electronic Money and Payment Services Inc. took all precautions provided by technology to keep these risks to the minimum.
As a conscious internet user, having knowledge about the below mentioned issues, taking your own precautions will enable you to use your transactions more safely over the internet.
– Use https://www.monfast.com to perform your electronic money deposit transactions.
– The green lock icon in the address bar of the internet browser means that you are on the page of MONFAST Electronic Money and Payment Services Inc. and you can use it safely.
– Do not rely on links of other websites or emails. Do not use these links for access.
– If you want to access your account via our website, the one-time SMS password will be sent to your phone. If you experience any problems in receiving your SMS password to your mobile phone as an SMS message, call our call center at +90 850 971 71 71 or fill out the contact form on our website.
– You need to protect your account number, user information, password and keep them confidential. MONFAST Electronic Money and Payment Services Inc. is not responsible. Your rights and responsibilities as a user are included in the framework agreement you have signed with our company.
– To avoid fraud attempts, do not share your account password with anyone, including company personnel. In case of fraud suspicion, you should call +90 850 971 71 71 without losing time and report the situation.
– Do not carry your sensitive information on a written paper in your wallet or purse.
Memorize and keep the documents with written password information out of the reach of
– Be aware of the presence of other people watching the keyboard or screen when logging in.
– MONFAST Electronic Money and Payment Services Inc. never sends emails asking for their customers’ passwords, requesting personal information, or requesting any update.
– You can track your transaction and balance information at https://www.monfast.com
– The receipts of the transactions you perform are sent to your e-mail address or contact
address registered in our system upon your request.
– If your phone which is receiving the one time SMS gets lost, stolen or forced, you should call our call center at +90 850 971 71 71 without delay.
– Monfast will never ask your card information by using telephone, SMS, mail or other channels.
– You can report your complaints about the service by calling our call center at +90 850 971 71 71 or through the “Contact” section at https://www.monfast.com
– You can reach the information, interruptions, announcements and warnings about the services offered at https://www.monfast.com or you can get information by calling our call center at +90 850 971 71 71.
– Do not rely on any information rather than our website https://www.monfast.com or through any channel other than our call center at +90 850 971 71 71.